This one I came across when I was prego. I am one for routines, and in the mornings after I have my coffee, I like to drink a small glass of juice to take my vitamins with. Also, I'm a sucker and believe what is says on the box, that you get 2 servings of fruit in an 8oz glass=) I used to drink Dole pineapple something blend, and well, being pregnant, wanted to try something different. So I saw this new item in the juice isle...

Figured I would give it a whirl... and OMG!!! It is FABULOUS. The first time I drank it, I felt like I was on a tropical island with a rum punch! Brought back some wonderful memories of our trip to Jamaica last year=) It really tastes like a delish cocktail if you know what I mean. True bliss for this girl when I was prego!
They have other flavors, but I found that this flave, tropical rhythms, is the BEST!!
Another great find...these ice cream bars, (and the ice cream they make as well)
For those who don't know, I'm lactose intolerant...so indulging in sweet treats is somewhat hard to come by. I was really wanting some ice cream and found these while going down the ice cream isle to get the normal cookies and cream for the hubby...

They are made with coconut milk and are SO delish!! You wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, and are totally dairy free! Even the chocolate dip is made with soy! Best part: only 170 cals, 3g fiber and 2g of protein! I dare you to try one. I promise you will likey=)
No comments:
Post a Comment