Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 month pedi visit...and stats that will AMAZE you!

Yesterday Cate had her 2 month pedi appointment, and let's just say, we have a CHAMP on our hands (in more than one way=) I was a little nervous going in, since she was getting her shots, and I have heard stories on how it's almost just as bad for the mom as it is baby. Well, luckily Matt was able to come with, Cate did great, AND mama did great! (Daddy did great too=) Cate cried of course when getting her shots, she had an oral vaccine first, no likey...and then two pokes, one in each thigh (I didn't' watch these). She didn't like those either, but after the nurse was done, I held her in my arms and she calmed down fairly quickly and went right off to sleep! Once we got home, we were expecting her to be fussy, irritable, etc., but she acted FINE! Completely normal, feeding, napping, and sleeping as normal!!! AND still is! You would never know she had her shots yesterday!! Way to go sweet girl!

Prepare yourself to be amazed...

Weight: 13 POUNDS 12 OZ - upper 95%tile!!!
Height: 23 1/2 inches - 90%tile!!!

And let me just remind you of her birth stats:
Weight: 7pounds 5oz 20inches..

Sooooo, to say the least, we have a happy, healthy baby! Her pedi said, once again, "Great job mom!" She said I have some gooooood milk... and to keep up the good work! We asked her about the weight gain, and she said that Cate is perfectly healthy, and all babies eventually find their percentile and level off=) She also said, once again, that we should try to eliminate the 3 or 4 am feeding... that Cate should be able to sleep for longer than 6 hours, so this time, we are going to try that. Wish us luck!

And now for pics!!
Before...

Getting weighed

13 lbs, 12 oz

Daddy and healthy baby!

What?...I'm Healthy!

Daddy, Please stop pointing and picking at my head...

Daddy says you will be sharing clothes with mama soon!

LOVE our Pedi!

That's my girl...you show 'em how tummy time is done!


Not liking the oral

Done and out!

What shots??? I'm a happy girl!

Battle wounds

Still happy this morning!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love chunky, healthy babies:) And I totally thought you were going to say Cate got a pedicure bc you put "pedi" appointment:)

The Balch Bunch said...

OMG look at that sweet budda belly! I LOVE that!!! What a good healthy angel!!!

Berezoskis said...

So adorable!!! And you look awesome as well :)