Every morning, pretty much since we have been home from the hospital, I take a "morning pic" of Cate (on my phone, so sometimes they are fuzzy) trying to catch her smile between all the cooing and ooing she has been doing lately, and send it to Matt, and to her Gigi, Pops, and JoJo. Since they don't get to see her every day, it makes their day to see her little, well I guess not so little anymore, now SMILING face=)
It seems we all need a little bit brighter of a Monday, from what I see on many peoples FB posts, so now faithful readers, thanks to someone else's idea and the abundance of smiling photos on my phone, you all can enjoy a lil hello from Cate=) Hope she BRIGHTENS your day!
And yes, I couldn't resist only posting one pic=)
2 comments:
These pics can make me smile everyday. Modern technology is so nice, but it makes me want to jump in the car and head to your house. I don't know how Gigi controls herself and goes to work instead of heading your way everyday.
Hugs,
Dinah
Too cute!
Post a Comment