
That's right, Ross, the great retail store that sells brand names for less! There's probably one on almost any retail corner you go by. I have been frequenting several of them lately and have had very good luck. I guess I would pretty much say they have been somewhat of a hidden gem for me lately. So I wanted to share with you in case you still have a little shopping to do. Obviously I can't share what some of my great finds were because they are gifts (some I wish I could keep for myself), but whether you are looking for white elephant gifts, (they have TONS of great stuff you can find for under $10), or just a down right cheesy gift, or that person on your list that is the hardest person to shop for, OR for that gift you bought somewhere else at a higher price and you come across the almost exact same thing at Ross for HALF THE PRICE!!! So you buy it and return the other (yes, this happened to me=) I have shopped there before, but for some reason (I will say this again), I have had VERY VERY good luck there this holiday season!! I think sometimes you forget about these great alternatives, and then you think to yourself, how can you?! I found several gifts, YAY!, and some fun things for me too such as some super cute cardigans I have been looking for, AND a pair (or 2) of skinny jeans!!! That's right, skinny jeans, I didn't think I would ever own a pair because I have tried on I think almost every kind made under the sun, cheap to expensive, and NONE have fit me to my liking. I am smaller, but have a curvy backside, thus has been the difficult part. But I shall look no further, Found two great pair actually that I am absolutely in LOVE with for - get this: $14.99!!!!! LOVE IT!
So all in all, Ross has made me very successfully happy lately, so just wanted to give them a shout out and remind you all if you have no where else to look and want to end your search for that perfect gift, or need that last minute gift, or need a cute outfit yourself, look no further! Happy Shopping!
1 comment:
Ross should pay your for your posting :)
Post a Comment