Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Meet Baby K!



Yep! That's right! Our BIG Christmas, end of 2009, way to start off 2010 announcement... WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!! We are so excited and after our 12 week appointment yesterday, I am so in awe! For the first half of the ultrasound, baby k was "sleeping", no movement what so ever. We could see everything so clearly!! 10 fingers, 10 toes, the nose, the spine, then all of a sudden, baby k either got ticked off that she was getting pushed around, and/or woke up, and started kicking, and punching, tossing and turning. It was AMAZING! Everything looks great and measuring right on track. As of yesterday's appt. baby was measuring 12weeks 4 days, with a due date of July 12th! And yes, we have known for a while now, but kept it a BIG secret because we wanted to tell the families at Christmas!
I have been very blessed so far! Only had about 3 weeks of nausea early on, probably around week 6,7, and 8. but NO "sickness" so I am very very very thankful for that! I have been feeling great since then, some days wouldn't even know I was prego! I have been able to work out and do pretty much everything else as usual! No changes in my belly really, and no weight gain yet, (other than 2 lbs that are showing on the scale... but preetttyyyy sure that is from the 5 straight days of eating we did while we were home with family for Christmas and there was an unlimited supply of food EVERYWHERE we went!!!)
All in all, mom to be, dad to be and "baby K"(as I am calling him/her, and YES we are going to find out what it is!!!) are all doing great! We'll keep you posted, belly shots and all=)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Isn't it amazing that at 13 weeks, the baby is so big?! We are soooo excited for you guys and can't wait to meet baby Kessel!