Monday, July 30, 2012

Belize...the FOOD

Oh boy did we eat in Belize. You sweat so much, and we stayed so active, I ate whatever I wanted and actually lost TWO pounds while there! Crazy right? So, if you want to loose weight, while on vacay, I suggest you go to Belize=) 
We ate breakfast in our room each morning, and were out for lunch most days with excursions, and then went out every night for dinner. 
Here is Wild Mangos...

Elvi's Kitchen...
Banana chimmichanga, YUM...
weird coconut shrimp...but was delish...
simple grilled pineapple with coconut ice cream...
The chicken drop, 100 squares, $1 a square, and wherever the chicken poos, the winner gets $100!
it took three chickens and one rooster to finally get the job done...
local yummy beer...

blue water girlle...
we didn't take the good camera out for dinners, but we did get dressed up and go, but few pics to show for it, so I got these couple of the restaurants online...=) Above is blue water grille, and below is Elvi's Kitchen. I loved getting the coconut shrimp everywhere we went...we also ate A LOT of snapper!


No comments: