Friday, July 22, 2011

One year well check

Cate had her one year well check this past Thursday. One year. I still can't quite believe it! Her stats were....drum roll please...
Height-31&1/8, 95%
Weight-23.8, 85-90%
Head-45.6, 60%

We had a fabulous visit and Cate had fun exploring the room, although this time she was walking around instead of crawling...tear...





Who's bigger?!?!;)


It's really just the angle I'm sure, but Matt and I cracked up at how Cate looks as big as me;)


Who needs shoes? Not her!

Getting checked out...


Touch the light!





How many teethers?! 2 bottom, 3 on top, one other top one breaking thru...








Cool chair Dr. T!


Mama, you crazy!


Are there birds out there? I call them mama..








I file for you Dr. T!


Uh-oh...


Not FOUR shots!


Battle wounds, with some bling band-aids!





Dr. T said she looks just perfect! Healthy eater, healthy sleeper, health baby! And.. (I'm sure this will jinx it,) one WHOLE year without being sick!;) yayyyyyyy Cate! She said to keep up everything we've been doing and get ready for some FUN times!!;)

No comments: