Made you think of the song, didn't I?!
Well, I guess Cate was around 10 months or so and I was trying to work on a few signs, such as more, all done, eat, etc. She seemed to do all done for more, so she seemed to be getting it, but mixing it up, so I just kinda gave up. It wasn't a big deal for me if she learned any or not, and I had read mixed reviews about teaching them, so if she picked up a few, fine, it not, it was nothing worth stressing over!;)
I haven't been doing them in a while, and the other day my dad was up visiting, and he was feeding Cate her snack, and she signed more...(7/21)
Then today, (7/27), I asked her if she was ready for lunch? Ready to eat? and she signed "eat"! It was crazy! The I got her in her high chair, and stalled a little bit so I could try to get a video...
SO smart!;) It's so crazy that she's had things stored up and now using them;) SO fun! even little things we say now like, "let's go bye bye" (like leaving the house out the garage door) or "go outside", (which means out the back door,) she will look at the appropriate door, and reach for you to pick her up because she is ready to GO!!!;) Love it! Now I know not to underestimate her smartness and keep teaching her everything I can!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment