Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We Heart visitors=)

Here's some memories of just some of Cate's first visitors...
(I'm sorry if you have been here and we didn't get a pic..=( Blame Matt, he is the camera guy=)
Lindsay came to visit...

Jon Julie and Baby Everett...



Auntie Ash



Pops giving her a bottle

Uncle Brad

Brooke - maybe she will be awake for you next time=)

Her Jojo and Bernie

Her great Grandfather Popo

Auntie Ginge getting some love from bernie for the FIRST TIME EVER!! He will now take love from almost anyone... and is being such a great big brother!


Catherine, Jonah and her lil boyfriend Wyatt came to welcome her at the hospital:)



Her other auntie ash came from Houston for a few days to visit



We are so blessed and this little girl, well, not so little to us anymore, is SO loved!! Thanks to everyone who has made the trip to come see us!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so happy to have internet so I can see Cate pics!! You and Cate both look BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have to come visit before I have #2 in February!!

Becky said...

Awww thanks!! Ya y'all will have to come!! Would love to see u!!!