Monday, February 22, 2010

20 week Glamour shot?!?!

Not quite, but finally, a better lookin' belly shot=)

Bernie just LOVES to rub my belly...



And to refresh your memory, here is 16 weeks...


and the 20 week=)


Hello baby bump!

The BIG exciting news this week is that Matt FINALLY got to feel a couple of baby K's kicks/punches/movements=) I have been trying to get him to feel, but the movement has just been so sporadic, but finally, Saturday night we were laying on the couch and I started feeling movement, and made him hold his hand on my belly and he felt it! Such an amazing feeling=) I am feeling more and more movement every day. Today on my drive home it felt like baby was doing somersaults=) Glad I can house a fun environment for this little one! We go back to the dr. on Thursday afternoon where they will do a long sonogram that will include taking lots of measurements and looking at all the organs. They will also be able to confirm if it's a girl=)

in other news, here's what's going on this week...

"Your baby is about 10.5 oz now. She is also about 6.5 inches head to bottom and 10.5 inches head to heal, the length of a banana. She is swallowing and producing meconium, a black sticky by-product of digestion. You've hit the halfway mark (insert panicked face here)!! The top of your uterus is about level with your belly button, and you've likely gained 10 lbs or more by now, (yeppers), Expect to gain another pound or so each week now. (ahhh, insert another panicked face here)!"

Stay tuned for the doc update=) Happy Monday!! We are suppose to get snow tomorrow, so we'll see. As you can see Sunday I was able to wear super cute spring clothes, sandals, etc. and now tomorrow we will probably have a fire in the fireplace all day. What the heck? I am SO ready for SPRING and SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Loooove the baby bump:) I can't believe you are already 20 weeks!

Jamie said...

lookin' good mama!