Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cate's First day of Preschool

Cate started preschool this fall. She is going two days a week from 9-1. Her first day was last Wednesday and she did great! There were no tears from either of us the first day, and the second day and today she cried a bit when I started to leave, but she knows she is going to have a great time so I am pretty sure the tears are just a show=) 


She loves talking about her school, and when I ask her about school she says, "rasha" which means, Mrs. Rashmi, one of her teachers, and her other teacher is Mrs. Sherry. I'm so glad I registered her for this school (back in like February of this year!!=)  I knew Cate would be ready, and I knew I would be ready too, and we honestly were. I could actually tell that Cate was getting bored here at home, so the timing couldn't have been more perfect! She is so social and loves being around kids, so hopefully she will thrive in this environment. Hopefully, she will learn to share too=) 

No comments: