Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mean 'ol molars

I don't really have much this week. Someone is getting their molars, top AND bottom, so that kind of explains my week thus far. She's been getting up super early, like 5 or 6, and since her teeth are bothering her she can't go back to sleep, so by 6 I usually go get her. Then it's a full day of keeping her busy, going for an early morning walk (which actually feels cool, with a breeze at 7:30 am) cuddling, loving, playing and trying to make her as happy and as distracted as possible. Thankfully she really isn't fussy while teething, it's just one minute she's happy and laughing, and the next minute she falls down or something and she gets upset and cranky. The key is keeping her super distracted and entertained, which = one. tired. mama! However, we are very very thankful that teething thus far hasn't interrupted her sleep during her naps or during the night! (aaaaannnndd hopefully I didn't just jinx it!) I just hope those mean molars push thru quick. I can feel the top ones have pushed thru the gum, and the bottom ones still are just bumps. It's just so sad and you feel so helpless when your baby is miserable and you can't do much for her=(
To our delight, my Dad came to see us Tuesday, so that was fun and mama got to go get a "deluck" pedi!=) while Cate got to have some good laughs with her Pops!

No comments: