Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day weekend

Mothers day weekend was wonderful! It started off Friday, this mama went and "got my highlights back" (as my sister says, love it), a much needed haircut, AND a deep conditioning treatment! YES! I'm set for a while;)
Saturday Jojo and Grandpa Royce came up and we had lunch at the Oasis.





Cate and I took a nap while everyone else ran errands;), then my parents and sister came up to join us for, you guessed it, some fried fish!


It was Delish!


Bernie tried to sample...


No luck.
Cate stayed very entertained with all the grandparents;)








Love...











Ring around the rosies..








Pretty flowers from my mom...



Then Sunday morning I made delish blueberry pancakes, (the usual for a Sunday, we were going to brunch at Chez Zee, still on my to do, but some sweet girl decided to start a new nap schedule over the weekend, and we knew it would be crazy busy, so we will try thus wkn,) then received this perfect card from Matt...


SO perfect!


And what I'm SO looking forward to:


Ahhhhhh...

I wanted to have a fun family day for my first mother's day, and wanted to take Cate to the zoo! So that's what we did! It was so fun! Post on that to come soon;)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cate is so beautiful!! (And so is her mommy:) Happy Mother's Day to you:)