Uh Ohhhhhh...

As you can see, someone figured out they can roll over in their crib, and not just on the living room floor any more. (She's on her tummy/all fours, and YES, I know this pic may look scarry, what's scarier? Seeing someone else's baby on the other channel!!!) I knew she obviously would figure this out, it only took about 3-4 days. So of course, I was a nervous wreck for the first couple of days she was doing this, (actually still am), with her being able to nap/fall asleep on her tummy. I know "they" say that once baby is around six months and can roll themselves over and such that it's ok, you can't stop it, but STILL, I've lost a little bit of sleep, but I can honestly say that I do feel confident she can situate herself just fine. Something else that doesn't help the matter, is that since she rolls around in her crib, there are many a times that she isn't on the monitor...AHHH! Where's my baby?!? (and YES, that means I have made a couple of trips up and down the stairs in the middle of the night.. sigh, Ginger, you are SO lucky you don't have stairs...you WILL be SO thankful for that! If only there were more one story houses on the market when we bought...sigh again) Sooooo, Matt said we can try to fix the monitor issue this weekend...we might as well lower the mattress while we are at it...because that will only be a matter of time...oh ya, and I should probably get baby gates for the stairs, functional ones at that! Let the FUN begin...=)
2 comments:
I hadnt thought about the video monitor freaking you out once the baby can roll over! We just got a video one for Meaghan so I'll have to remember not to freak out when she learns to move around!
Oh the fun is about to begin!! Noah was soooo happy when he could move around by himself (slightly dangerous though). He started sleeping on his tummy at 6 months and hasn't stopped since. Worried me at first but that's also when he started sleeping 12 hours without waking!
Post a Comment