Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Gregory Cavett Brown II

On July 25, 2009, we attended our good friends, Greg and Karen's Wedding! It was in Columbus, TX, was beautiful, AND alot of FuN!!!

The Lovely couple!




Beautiful and very classy Bride's cake



Greg's cake is a river, Greg and Karen met at Michael's riverhouse, (aka the "loveshack,") a few years back for the annual float and it has been love ever since!!! Other couples have met there too, and later married, like Brad and Gin!)




Gin and I


The Funkers...


The Lovely couple and I, (not sure why we didn't get Matt in this one=(

Morgan and I




and the dancing begins...





















One Last Dance...


And off to Jamaica they go!!!



Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Greg Cavett Brown II! We love yall and are so glad we could be a part of your special day! It was a blast!

No comments: