Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm going to patent this! HUGE MoNeY maker!

I guess I should start off by saying that my dog, Bernie, aka KK, has always been a snuggler. He loves to bury himself in blankets, he loves to snuggle with us in bed, and he loves to get underneath his fleece blankets on the couch and twirl up under it until it's snug tight. Well one day Matt and I heard this riiippppp?? We were like, what was that?!?!?! We went in the living room and found he tore a hole in his blue fleece blanket, aka his puppie "snuggie". What happens is that he gets hot after he is under the blankets for a while, then he just sticks his nose out. Obviously, he saw the famous Snuggie commercials on TV and decided HE wanted one. I came out of the shower one evening, and this is what I saw...

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Ahhahahaha! Peanut would love a dog snuggie!